LUCKY DRAW COMPETITION: 08 DECEMBER 2022 (Scheme # 00397/01)
The results are as follows -
1st Draw/1st Prize: Ticket # 01163 wins R5,000.00
2nd Draw/2nd Prize: Ticket # 07122 wins R2,500.00
3rd Draw/3rd Prize: Ticket # 05371 wins R1,250.00
The winners will be contacted directly by the Community Chest to verify their winning ticket and collection of prize money.
A heartfelt “Thank You!” to all entrants in the Lucky Draw Competition. The Community Chest values your support
The Pietermaritzburg & District Community is licenced by the National Lotteries Commission (NLC) to conduct public schemes such as Lucky Draw competitions. The licence registration number is Reg. No. 00397.
The 1st Lucky Draw competition commences in September 2022 with draw date 8 December 2022.
Rules, Terms & Conditions:
1. All funds raised through this scheme, apart from approved operational costs, will be for the benefit of the work of the Community Chest and its NPO Community Impact Partners.
2. No employee, Community Chest Council member or his or her immediate family may participate in the lottery scheme.
3. The appointed Lottery Manager’s decisions are final in all instances and no correspondence or arbitration will be entertained regarding the operation of the scheme or the results from the draw.
4. All participants in the scheme must be 18 years or older to qualify for any prize awarded.
5. The draw for winners will take place at the stated time, day and place (as indicated on the ticket).
6. Three (3) cash prizes are available:
1st draw = 1st prize = R5,000.00
2nd draw = 2nd prize = R2,500.00
3rd draw = 3rd prize = R1,250.00
7. Prizes are not exchangeable nor transferrable.
8. Prize winners will be contacted directly using the phone contact number on the winning number stub.
9. The public can view the winning numbers in the following ways:
9.1 visit the Community Chest’s website www.communitychest.org.za
9.2 find announcement on Community Chest’s Facebook and Instagram platforms
9.3 find announcement carried by community newspaper/s
10. Unclaimed prizes will be kept for a period of one calendar year from the date of the draw. Thereafter, the prize/s will be forfeited.
11. Winners must present the original ticket to claim the prize. The Lottery Manager will be responsible for verifying the validity of the ticket. Invalid tickets will be disqualified.
12. Payment of prizes will be done by EFT unless exceptional reasons prevail, then cash will be issued. The necessary paper trail for a cash payment will apply.
13. The lucky draws will be done using a computer-based random-number-generator app, as selected by the Lottery Manager.
14. A number previously drawn will be disqualified for subsequent draws. Should a previously drawn number be picked again, it will be discarded and another draw done.
15. The selection process for picking the three (3) winning numbers will stop once three (3) unique numbers are picked.
16. All unsold tickets will be kept in the Community Chest archives for a period of 5 years after which they will be destroyed as per National Lotteries Commission (NLC) regulations.
17. Tickets sold are NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
The Community Chest Lottery Society Manager
12 Stranack Street, Pietermaritzburg, 3201
Telephone: 033 394 1031